Friday, August 22, 2008

Glitter Garden

Ok, I have started an artist blog. I love reading about other artist's creations and their blogs and I wanted to share mine with others. I have started painting again and love it. A couple of months ago I picked up my acrylics and paint brushes and I haven't stopped. I decided to do children's decor paintings, start out simple and then work my way to realistic paintings again. I love collage paintings and so I have incorporated some paper into it, the lady bugs and the butterfly was done on cardstock and I colored them with colored pencils and then decopaged them on. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Great for a little girl's room. --Mom

Victoria said...

I love them, Joanna! I need to commission you to do one for Brooklyn's room and my room--seriously!!

Lindsay said...

This is SO cute! I love it! If you keep going like this, you can sell your work for a lot of money!

Brown Family said...

This one would look great in Audrey and Samantha's room! You are such a wonderful artist.
Alissa